The Green Week 6.-10.5. 2019
This week we spent a Green Week at our school. It is a part of the Erasmus+ Project.
This week we are challenging our students and their families to think about their consuming habits and choices. Here is the program of the week. There are also some pictures and tasks which students have done.
- We studied vegetarian food in our classroom by searching informations from the internet.
- Students were working in a small groups and they searched some recipes of vegetarian food.
- Students tested those recipes at home and took pictures of the meal they prepared.
- We challenged all students and teachers to walk or ride a bike to school the whole week. Students had also a task to pick up trashes from their way to school. At school we took pictures of the trashes and sorted them to the right places.
- We had a recycling competition for the whole school, where students from each class competed how to recycle different kind of waste.
- We made a poster of the pictures about the vegetarian meals that they have made at home.
- All students from our school cleaned the school yard together.
Vegetarian food recipes: